Turnkey Mezzanine & Fit Out Project, Malvern
- Mezzanine floors were 108m2 and 199m2.
- Full CAD/CAM design with structural calculations.
- Before installation began, we removed an existing wooden structure then sealed the floor of the build area and laid an epoxy floor coating.
- Upon design sign off, manufacturing was quickly undertaken and steelwork erected over several days.
- Once the structure was built, it was then ’fire rated’ and suspended ceiling installed to comply with Building Control Regulations.
- Building control approval was undertaken by Advantage making the end to end process extremely straight forward for the customer.
- All our mezzanines are provided with CE mark certification and full loading and structural calculations.
- The project was finished on time and on budget
Contact Advantage Storage and Handling today to find out how we can transform your space!